It’s been a considerable amount of time since I updated about the books I have read – and realistically that is down to my laziness in recording what I have read rather than laziness in not having read anything…
32. Fool Moon – Jim Butcher
33. Lover Revealed – J R Ward (this will teach me to never read a series out of order)
34. Everyone Worth Knowing – Lauren Weisberger (the same author that wrote Devil Wears Prada)
35. Dead End Dating – Kimberly Raye
36. Dead and Dateless – Kimberly Raye
37. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire – Kerrelyn Sparks
38. Vamps and the City – Kerrelyn Sparks
39. Beyond the Highland Mist – Karen Marie Moning
40. To Tame a Highland Warrior – Karen Marie Moning
41. The Highlander’s Touch – Karen Marie Moning
42. Kiss of the Highlander – Karen Marie Moning
43. The Dark Highlander – Karen Marie Moning
Would you look at that…despite having not read every single week, I have actually managed to get nearly half way and we aren’t even halfway through the year yet.
I still have two more of the Highland Series by KM Moning left to read, but I am going to wait a little while and hit the college books as I have exams in a few weeks that I have a fear I am going to do badly in.